Woke up this morning an hour later than I wanted to....
Anyone who really knows me understands that I am not at my prime in the morning. It really takes me at least 30 minutes before I am coherent and able to communicate.
I drink my coffee (a must), check my email and stuff, and get ready to head out the door for AM cardio. Just one of those days......
First of all, I can't get out the front door because they're doing some kind of work on the steps at the entrance of my apartment building. So I make the detour around the building to get to my car, praying that I don't bump into anyone that wants to chat. Yes, the 30 minutes has passed so I'm a little more awake now, but I think that window of time is actually longer when I haven't eaten. Yep, gotta do the cardio on an empty stomach.
So I drive the 2 miles to the gym I like, but of course it takes 15 min. to get there because I live in Northern Virginia where the traffic is the worst in the country. I get to the gym, walk to the front door and see the sign....."Sorry, we're closed to due a power outage."
Grrrr! Now I'm even grumpier and hungrier, but determined to get my cardio in. So I drive to South Arlington and do my 45 min. on the treadmill.
Hmmmm....I think blogging will be good for me. It really helps you put things in perspective when you write things out. How lucky I am to have such high quality problems, eh?
So I've eaten my eggs, and now I'm a happy camper.
I am Badger, and these are my Isms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Badger
- Arlington, VA
- A snuggly creature with a fluffy mane who may gnaw your face off
Test. (or not)
ReplyDeletelol @ power outage (blog stalk)
I'm too tired to make any smart remarks....feeling a bit sluggish, you know.